- PC Games
- Mac Stuff
- Songs n Music
- Exclusive Stuff
- Private Forum
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act -- the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office -- and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to (1) block access or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. If we remove or disable access to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner, author, or administrator of each affected site so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act. A copy of the notice will be sent to a third party who will make it available to the public.
The address of Lemonshare.Net's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (Designated Agent) is listed at the end of this policy:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through our website or service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of infringement by providing a written communication (by email) that sets forth the items specified below.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
For example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the excerpted text that appears on your pages."
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above, including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence.
You must identify each search result that directly links to a web page that allegedly contains infringing material. This requires you to provide (a) the search query that you used, and (b) the URL for each allegedly infringing search result.
For example, suppose (hypothetically) that you conducted a search on Lemonshare.Net.com using the query "Lemonshare.Net", and found that the third and fourth results directly link to a web page that you believe infringes the copyrighted text you identified in item #1 above. In this case, you would provide the following information:
Infringing Web Pages
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Lemonshare.Net to contact you, including address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit Lemonshare.Net to notify the owner/author/administrator of the web page that allegedly contains infringing material (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint."
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the Designated Agent.
Once proper bonafide infringement notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is our policy: (1) to remove or disable access to the infringing material; (2) to notify the content provider, member or user that we have removed or disabled access to the material; and (3) that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that we will terminate such content provider's, member's or user's access to our service.
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail -- not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below.
To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify the specific URLs at which material appeared before Lemonshare.Net removed or disabled access to such material, and identification of the material that Lemonshare.Net removed or to which Lemonshare.Net has disabled access.
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or San Francisco County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result or message identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the Designated Agent
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Lemonshare.Net may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Lemonshare.Net's discretion.
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
- PreSonus Studio One Macro Toolbar - 184.108.40.206
Life Long Premium Account?
Click here for information on