- PC Games
- Mac Stuff
- Songs n Music
- Exclusive Stuff
- Private Forum
Cakewalk Vx 64 Vocal Strip VST v1.0.0
VX-64 Vocal Strip - is a seven-stage processor designed for sculpting
incredible sounding vocal tracks. Each of the VX-64's stages have been
fine-tuned to be vocal-specific, taking the work out of loading an entire
chain of vocal processors. The VX-64 features a new Cakewalk technology
that employs phase-coherent, multi-band saturation to avoid unwanted
distortion; unique filtering to avoid artifacts at extreme high and low
frequencies; and an auto-leveling circuit that prevents the tube saturation
from sounding too harsh when high gain transients are processed by it.
VX-64 also employs a new de-essing algorithm designed with Cakewalk's LP-64
linear phase effect filtering technology to remove sibilance without
creating any frequency smearing. The VX-64 includes 64 go-to presets and
click & drag reordering of processing stage routing, making it fast and
easy to get high quality vocals in seconds.
Processing stages include:
* Input - simulates a tube pre amp.
* De-esser - removes sibilance without smearing.
* Compander - vocal compressor with expander to reduce unwanted
* Tube EQ - for adding character, ranging from subtle warmth to intense
* Doubler - advanced doubling effect providing the quality of actual
* Delay - preset delays useful for vocal tracks with tempo sync.
* Output - provide saturation control with a built in soft-clipping